I Compose a Song Free Movies

I Compose a Song Stream Movies Online

Get Download I Compose a Song Film Online, and that by yourself must provide you with a sign of how much people love this video.

The movie runs for 74 minutes but it really is not going to feel like way when the video is fast paced and there are many more than plenty of subplots to help keep you addicted. The director is able to maintain the story coherent, and you just never eliminate tabs on what is going on.

Storyline I Compose a Song :


A story about ten years old Sona - a very talented young singer whose parents are not so happy about her singing.



I Compose a Song details :



  • Format Video : 1080p-720p-1080i DVDRip 1280×720-1920×1080-1440×1080 .

  • runtime : 1h 34 min.

  • Vote :

  • Release : 1978-06-01

  • Download : 9171

  • Genre : Music, Family

  • Budget :

  • File type : MPEG-2.

  • Company : Azerbaijanfilm

  • IMDB Rating / Vote: 7.4/10 (50364 votes).




  • Movie Posters



    I Compose a Song Clips :





    I Compose a Song detail


  • Translation : DE, EN, FR, SK, JF, NA, EL, IU, LL, KX, KO, IG, QB.

  • File type : M1V,RM,MPEG-1,MXF,flv,.mpe.

  • Company : Azerbaijanfilm

  • Film file : 415 MB.

  • Year : 1978.

  • IMDB Rating : 7.1/10 (85349 votes).


  • This video is for certain to provoke feelings in a direction and other. Using a first-class director, terrific writing, and an all-star cast, I Compose a Song is usually a movie that lives nearly its media hype. The synergy of their parts makes all the motion picture more significant generally, and that is certainly why That is a definite will have to-see video.

    This dvd is full of a, romance, suspense, action and drama sense of humor. I Compose a Song is the level of dvd which will require to the roller-coaster of emotions and thoughts with its spectacular performance and incredible visual effects.

    I Compose a Song Free Movies I Compose a Song Free Movies Reviewed by Unknown on December 13, 2017 Rating: 5

    No comments

    Post AD