My Man Online Movies

My Man Streaming Movie

Get My Man Movies Online, and also that alone need to ensure that you get an indicator of methods very much everyone loves this video.

The film runs for 129 minutes even so it is not going to assume that way as the movie is fast moving and there are other than more than enough subplots to hold you addicted. The director manages to maintain the story coherent, and you also never suffer a loss of tabs on what is happening.

Storyline My Man :


Young Hana had lost everything in the earthquake and tsunami and was being taken care of by a relative named Jungo. As Hana grew up she began to fall in love with her own relative.



My Man details :



  • Display Video : 1080p-720p-1080i BRRip 1920×1080-1280×720-1440×1080 .

  • Duration : 1h 40 min.

  • Vote : 6

  • Release : 2014-06-14

  • Download : 4749

  • Genre : Romance, Crime, Drama

  • Budget :

  • File type : MPG.

  • Company : D, H, G

  • IMDB Rating / Vote: 5.1/10 (98648 votes).




  • Movie Images



    My Man Clips :





    My Man data


  • Translation : DE, EN, FR, HE, NH, KJ, ZS, VH, GD, KA, TY, GH, IG.

  • Type of film : M4V,FLV,m4v,FLV,f4b,.mpg.

  • Company : D, H, G

  • Film file : 485 MegaByte.

  • Year : 2014.

  • IMDB Rating : 5.1/10 (35065 votes).


  • This dvd is for certain to provoke feelings within a focus and other. Having a first-class director, superb writing, along with an all-star cast, My Man is usually a movie that day-to-day lives close to its hype. The synergy of their areas would make the film increased in general, and that is certainly why This can be a clear will have to-see movie.

    This movie is filled with romance, drama, suspense, a and action comedy. My Man is the type of movie that may get you into a curler-coaster of emotions and thoughts featuring a impressive performance and awesome visual effects.

    My Man Online Movies My Man Online Movies Reviewed by Unknown on March 25, 2018 Rating: 5

    No comments

    Post AD